4 Baked Sweet Potatoes (bake in the skin, cooled and skin removed), pureed
12 Egg whites, room temperature
1 tablespoon Cream of tartar
¾ cup Granulated sugar
1 Vanilla bean, split and scrapped
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
4 ounces Raw butter
¼ cup Sugar
Method of Preparation
- Whip egg whites to stiff peak with cream of tartar.
- Combine sweet Potato puree with sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Fold together eggs and potato mix gently.
- Rub sides of soufflé dish with butter and coat with sugar.
- Pour in soufflé mixture and bake in preheated 325 degree F oven for 15-20 minutes until done.