Each Sonesta hotel will create an Amazing Moment each week, sure to surprise and delight and create a lasting memory. Here are some ways we’re helping to create Amazing Moments:
- Jazz and conversation get underway at the Royal Sonesta New Orleans during Second Line Thursday, a festive gathering at the award-winning Irvin Mayfield’s Jazz Playhouse. It all heats up at 4 p.m. with complimentary signature cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, followed by a traditional jaunt up Bourbon Street to the strains of live music, with a parasol and handkerchief in hand.
- At the Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island, kids gather around the lagoon pool to hear Turtle Tales, learn about the creature’s habitat and create their own “turtle craft.”
- Meanwhile, at the Royal Sonesta Boston, a scavenger hunt for kids is underway. One of their missions should they choose to accept it: find out the doorman’s name.
- On Friday evenings at the Sonesta Fort Lauderdale, a Florida-style “luau” is getting started on the pool deck.
- At the rooftop lounge of the Sonesta Bee Cave Austin, a complimentary drink is being raised to toast another glorious sunset over the nearby Texas Hill Country.
- Chef “Zeus” of the Explorer’s Restaurant at the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, prepares his famous crab cakes … in the library where all can gather ‘round.
Special Texas tapas are being served at the Royal Sonesta Houston.
- Chilled Sunset Sippers makes the rounds at the pool during happy hour at the Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami.
Categories: Food is Art