During your stay at our hotel in Parsippany, NJ, we encourage you to engage with the culture of the surrounding community. Whether you are interested in heading into the great outdoors, or hanging inside for a different kind of adventure, you will be sure to find your fun near our hotel.
Here are just five activities to take part in while staying at Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany.
- Go on an Adventure. Get outside and discover the beautiful area surrounding our hotel in Parsippany, NJ. Through its website, NJ Adventure Tours offers several different opportunities to navigate the wilderness. Guests can sign up for a fishing trip, a kayaking lesson, or a rock climbing clinic. Their experts ensure that you have the optimal learning experience while enjoying the outdoors. There is even a winery tour for those who have already had their fill of adventure.
- Get in on the Fun. Check out the indoor amusement center, Funplex, with your family or group of friends. There are attractions for guests of all ages, including a waterpark, an arcade, go-karts, and more! There is even a massive fantasy environment, in which players select a wand and embark on a magical adventure. Don’t miss out on this fun during your stay in Parsippany!
- Hike. Follow one of the nine blazed trails to enjoy the breathtaking views at Tourne County Park. The network of trails leads hikers through the deciduous forest and gated areas meant to protect the wildflowers within them. In fact, there are over 250 species of native plants growing here! On a clear day, you can see the NYC skyline from the top of the Tourne.
- Shop. Guests staying at our hotel in Parsippany, NJ, are lucky enough to be located near the Mall at Short Hills. With 150 specialty stores and restaurants, this mall will satisfy those looking to splurge. Shoppers can choose from a large selection of upscale brands, including Louis Vuitton, Cartier, Chanel, Dior, Gucci, and Hermes. Many of these boutiques can’t be found elsewhere in New Jersey, making Short Hills one of the top shopping destinations in the state.
- Stop and Smell the Roses. The Frelinghuysen Arboretum Garden is the perfect spot for those who appreciate the natural beauty of plant life. A former estate that included a mansion and farm, this property was transformed into a bountiful garden for the community to enjoy. Take a stroll down one of the nature paths to gaze upon the beauty of spring-blooming shrubs or fall fruit and foliage. Just fifteen minutes away from our hotel in Parsippany, NJ, this flowery estate is a great spot for all guests with a passion for the outdoors.
While visiting the Parsippany area, these are five items you can’t forget to add to your to-do list. Start planning your trip by booking with Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany online or by calling 1.800.SONESTA. We look forward to having you stay with us!