During you stay at our hotel in Orlando, FL, you are bound to have the craving for ice cream on a hot day. Luckily, Sonesta ES Suites Orlando is located near a variety of different ice cream shops. Check out the top places to stop in for a cone during your stay with Sonesta.
- A&W Restaurant/Old Town Ice Cream: Finish off a meal or stop in just for dessert at this restaurant located at the Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets. You can enjoy a famous A&W Root Beer float or choose from a variety of delicious ice cream options.
- Ben & Jerry’s Homemade Ice Cream: With locations at both the Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets and Pointe Orlando, you are never too far away from this world-famous ice cream. If you’re in a hurry back to your room, be sure to grab a tasty pint for later!
- Coldstone Creamery: Located just half of a mile down the road, our guests have easy access to the delicious “Creations” offered at Coldstone Creamery. Choose one of their signature flavors or grab a shake on the go.
- Edy’s Grand Ice Cream: Enjoy classic Edy’s ice cream flavors, in addition to a number of smoothies and milkshakes made the old fashioned way. Real fruit and whole milk ice cream make these desserts absolutely delicious!
- Baskin Robbins: With a slogan claiming to have “31 flavors” – one for each day of the month – you will have plenty of options when choosing Baskin Robbins. Head just 10 minutes down the street to enjoy one of the many unique flavors offered here!
- Ginther’s Swirls Ice Cream: If you’re in the mood for soft-serve ice cream, this is the place for you! In addition, they offer sundaes, shakes, and mix-ins too!
We know how satisfying a cold ice cream can be on a hot Orlando day. These top spots are only the beginning of places to grab a cone; look for more ice cream providers here. Don’t forget to book a stay at our hotel in Orlando, FL, for easy access to the many attractions of Orlando – and all of the best ice cream shops!