Austin is famous for many things, including great music, incredible food, and street art, but it’s SXSW that many visitors come for each March. SXSW is a destination for global professionals, featuring conferences, exhibitions, festivals, technology, and more. Austin will be bustling during SXSW, and we invite you to #StaySonesta at Sonesta Bee Cave Austin, where you’ll be close to the SXSW action while also enjoying the space and unique experience beautiful nearby Bee Cave has to offer.
Rates for SXSW start at $219 for stays March 9-18, 2018. What will you find at Sonesta Bee Cave Austin during SXSW?
- Affordable, luxurious accommodations ranging from spacious guest rooms to well-appointed suites
- Prime location at the Hill Country Galleria complex – home to shopping, dining and nightlife
- Free overnight self-parking
- Complimentary WiFi
- 24-hour fitness center
- The opportunity to enjoy seasonal small plates and hand-crafted cocktails at Meridian 98
- Complimentary trolley to Hill Country Galleria
- Close proximity to Hill Country Vineyards and Distilleries
Depending on the nights you stay, you may also find live music from local bands on-site at Meridian 98.
Explore the SXSW schedule and plan your visit to Austin.
In addition to attending SXSW and enjoying all that Sonesta Bee Cave Austin has to offer, be sure to take advantage of all to do and see in the Bee Cave area. The Bee Cave Sculpture Park is the perfect way to get outside and enjoy local art, and nearby Lake Travis is a favorite spot for outdoor recreation and water sports. Stay a few days beyond SXSW and make a vacation of it!