As the temperatures rise and the crocuses emerge, the city of Boston comes alive. Boston Common and Rose Kennedy Greenway are green once more, sprouting multi-hued blooms. The historic Swan Boats ply the tranquil waters of the pond in the Public Gardens. The scenic Charles River is again crisscrossed by sailing skiffs. And this beautiful cultural capital fully realizes its calling as one of the world’s most walkable cities. Locals are the first to tell you: There is no place like Boston in Spring.
We invite you to experience it for yourself with our Discover Boston package at Royal Sonesta Boston, available for two-night stays or longer. This generous offer helps you explore to the fullest, with a pair of tickets for a Duck Boat Tour and admission for four to the Museum of Science (both conveniently located next door) included. You’ll also receive a Boston Discovery Guide Map so you can experience more of the city’s countless delights.
To enhance your stay with us, you will also enjoy a $100 credit for food at ArtBar and your choice of two indulgences from our selection of three: a local beer bucket of four beers … red or white wine … or cookies and milk. We’ll even upgrade you to a room with a full view of the Charles River if there’s one available, and you can garage park your car for free.
In addition to all that we include in our package, here are more Springtime delights that await you in Boston:
- Stroll charming Charles Street and duck into some of its many inviting boutique shops.
- Embark on a Boston Harbor Cruise and head out to explore the Boston Harbor Islands, natural havens that seem a world away from city life.
- Admire the stately brownstones and historic homes of the Back Bay.
- Catch a Red Sox game at the team’s historic Fenway Park.
- Peruse world-renowned works of art at the Museum of Fine Arts and the Venetian-style Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum.
It’s all you need for a rewarding Springtime discovery of Boston!
Please note this is based on availability. Minimum of a 2-night stay required. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Use promo code “DISCOVER” to book. The Boston Duck Boat Tour needs to be booked through the concierge desk or through internal reservations. Also, ArtBar credit is only valid during its hours of operation and not valid at other venues or through in-room dining.