Sonesta Ocean Point Resort is ready to welcome you to St. Maarten! Over the past few months, the resort has missed its guests, and this spectacular 130-suite property is ready to roll out the red carpet for you.
What can you expect during your stay?
- Three restaurants will be available including Azul, Casa Blue and The Point
(Please note that Casa Blue will operate after July 18th due to upgrades.)
- Contact-less is room service is available 24 hours per day.
- Four bars will be open, including The Point Pool Bar, Martin’s Bar, Edge Pool/Azul Bar, Sunset Lounge.
- Mini café at Martin’s Bar will offer a daily selection of viennoiserie and coffee.
- Daily, live entertainment will be on offer, however our show team is on hiatus.
- Nightly turn-down service has been placed on hiatus due to COVID-19
- Butler Service is available on request, however we do have a strict, limited
room entry guidelines due to enhanced COVID-19 measures.
- Serenity Spa will operate from Serenity Suite and our oceanfront gazebo. No
steam and sauna services will be available.
- New, yoga and HIIT classes will be featured in The Maho Room.
- New, Mini Logo Shop will be located at Serenity Spa Reception.
- Stay at One Play at Two” at Sonesta Maho will not be available.
- Palms Beach at Sonesta Maho will be accessible for guests to enter Maho
As with all of our hotels, Sonesta Ocean Point Resort invites you to Stay Safe with Sonesta. The resort’s new PureCare system, developed following best practices from the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), Sint Maarten Hospitality and Trade Association, and Sint Maarten’s Ministry of Health, and validated by local experts for maximum efficacy, is designed to keep our guests and staff safe and healthy.
We also know that flexibility is key right now; learn about our special offers, which allow you to change or cancel your stay up to seven days prior to your stay.