We are happy to share that Royal Sonesta Boston is now open to guests! It is the perfect time of year to visit the Boston area; enjoy the last days of summer or choose to enjoy splendid fall foliage along the Charles River. Royal Sonesta Boston is the perfect home-away-from home for experiencing all that Boston and Cambridge have to offer.
Royal Sonesta Boston is known for its river views, the best you will find of Boston, and to celebrate reopening, the hotel is offering a complimentary upgrade to a river view room, regardless of your package or promotion booked for the month of September. Just be sure book directly on Sonesta.com!
Royal Sonesta Boston loves to welcome families and is an ideal destination for those looking to take virtual school on the road. Boston offers a living history lesson, with access to the Freedom Trail, home of Paul Revere, Boston Tea Party Museum, and many other landmarks that were part of the American Revolution. Bring science class to life with a visit to the Museum of Science, just steps from hotel. Taste cuisines of the world at the area’s many restaurants and food markets, and burn off plenty of energy walking, cycling, and kayaking in fresh New England air.
While you’re enjoying your stay, we’ll be making sure that you Stay Safe with Sonesta, as we are committed to the following:
- All guests and employees wear masks in interior public spaces as a Sonesta standard.
- Enhanced sanitizing and cleaning throughout the hotel including specific focus on high traffic/high touch areas.
- Guest protection and social distancing guidelines allowing guests take advantage of the entire hotel while still adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- Guest room safety sealed guest rooms with drop off or on request service only, and wipes available in room.
- Team member safety includes training, use of personal protection equipment and health & wellness checks.