For the fourth year in a row, Chicago has been named the Best Big City in the US by Condé Nast Traveler. From its architecture to its world-class culinary offerings, to the warm and friendly welcome extended by locals to everyone they meet, the Windy City has so much to offer, and CN Traveler readers have consistently shown their love of the city through their votes.
Royal Sonesta Chicago Riverfront puts you in the heart of it all. Our standard guest rooms are the largest in Chicago, and our views are unparalleled. Check in and discover all that Chicago has to offer, or just relax and enjoy the comfort and luxury of our riverfront hotel.
What do we love about Chicago?
- Even during the coldest months, it’s worth bundling up and exploring Chicago on foot. Royal Sonesta Chicago Riverfront is the perfect place to start your stroll along the famed Chicago River, or in warmer months, to hop on a boat for the city’s beloved architectural tours. If you’re looking for a walk on the beach, Lake Michigan and its vast beauty await. For green space and art, head to Millennium Park.
- Chicago has a rich history and connection to the arts. The Art Institute of Chicago is a must-visit when in town, but you can find art just about anywhere you look in the city’s parks and famous buildings.
- Chicago is family-friendly! Add the amusements and entertainment of Navy Pier and a visit to Shedd Aquarium and Adler Planetarium to your family fun itinerary.
- Chicago is for foodies! Whether you’re craving the city’s dressed up hot dogs or deep dish pizza or you’re up for a high-end steakhouse celebrating the bounty of Midwestern farms, you’ll find plenty to eat in Chicago. With so many different cultural influences, Chicago dining can also be like a trip around the world. Visit Greek Town for authentic tavernas or take in the vibrant culture and food of Pilsen, where a rich Latino background can be found.
- Shop til you drop! Any visit to Chicago should include a stroll down the Magnificent Mile to browse its glittering storefronts and wide variety of retailers.
Ready to start planning your trip to Chicago? Royal Sonesta Chicago Riverfront is celebrating reopening with a special promotion.*
Upgrade your stay for you and a guest with a $20 Corner Bakery credit for only $5 more than our Best Available Rate when booking direct at Royal Sonesta Chicago. Eat and Explore the city of Chicago starting conveniently at the corner, Corner Bakery that is. Fuel up at this locally rooted bakery before or after an exciting day on the town!
In addition to Royal Sonesta Chicago Riverfront, you’ll soon be able to #StaySonesta in two new Royal Sonesta locations, The Allegro Royal Sonesta Chicago West Loop and Royal Sonesta Chicago River North.
*Must book rate code EEP. Tax & gratuity are not included. Package based on availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. A $20 Corner Bakery credit (in the form of two $10 vouchers) will be awarded per night, for the Corner Bakery located at 360 N Michigan Ave. Charges over the value of the voucher is the customers responsibility. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and can be used anytime during Corner Bakery operating hours. Vouchers expire on 12/31/2021.