Update: The sweepstakes has ended, and our winner, Ashley C., has been notified. Ashley submitted the below photo from her stay at Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island.
We are celebrating the return of travel all summer long during our #SonestaSummerofTravel! Travel’s on, and the longer you #StaySonesta, the more you save!
Stay more, earn more with Sonesta Travel Pass this summer.
This summer, we also want to see your #SonestaSummerofTravel photos. To encourage you to share them, we are hosting a photo sweepstakes. The winner will receive 120,000 Sonesta Travel Pass points that can be redeemed at any of our continental US hotels. That’s enough for four nights at hotels like Royal Sonesta New Orleans and Royal Sonesta Boston , six nights at Sonesta ES Suites Colorado Springs, or 12 nights at Sonesta Simply Suites Albuquerque.
Redeem your Sonesta Travel Pass points for a free night with as little as 10,000 points. We give you more with points that never expire and no blackout dates*.
How can you enter to win a free stay?
- Follow the Sonesta Hotels Facebook page.
- Show us your #SonestaSummerofTravel by sharing a photo of your stay in the comments of the Sweepstakes post. Be sure to tell us where you stayed!
- Follow @SonestaHotels on Instagram.
- Repost the Sweepstakes image on your feed with the caption “I want to win the @SonestaHotels #SonestaSummerofTravel giveaway.”
- In the comments of the sweepstakes post, tag the person you would bring along if you won.
- OR Post your own #SonestaSummerofTravel moment at Sonesta with “I want to win the @SonestaHotels #SonestaSummerofTravel giveaway.” and tag @SonestaHotels.
You may also enter the Sweepstakes by sending an email with your name, address, phone number (including area code) and date of birth, and the subject line “2021 Summer of Travel Sweepstakes,” to email@example.com. The receipt of an email in accordance with these guidelines will be considered as Entry into the Sweepstakes and you will thereafter be referred to as an “Entrant.”
Please see below for Official Rules.