Love is in the air in San Francisco!
The iconic Clift Royal Sonesta Hotel has announced their “Love in San Francisco” Wedding Giveaway. One lucky couple will win a free wedding in the hotel’s beautifully remodeled Spanish Suite.
The prize will include the following:
- 40-person wedding, including space for ceremony, 1-hour reception and 3 course dinner
- Additional guests, up to 55, can be included, at 25% off retail pricing
- Thursday or Friday evening choice
- Complimentary 3 guest rooms per night for 2 nights, including complimentary suite for couple on wedding night
- Wedding photos by Jim Vetter Photography
- Butter & San Francisco Skyline Cake
Entering to win a wedding at The Clift is easy; choose to enter either on Instagram or Facebook.
The Clift is known for its storied past, as its been a beloved fixture in Union Square since 1937 and is no stranger to love stories. Guests love its updated rooms and all-new lobby, in addition to the famous Redwood Room, and the hotel’s newest addition, Fredericks, an eatery and café.
Located on the 15th floor of the hotel, the Spanish Suite is the original residence of Frederick Clift, the hotel’s original owner. Updated in 2020, the sophisticated indoor space is ideal for wedding ceremonies, while its terrace, with San Francisco city and bay views, is beloved for receptions.