Guests staying at our hotel in Duluth enjoy the pleasure of being near some of the best shopping centers in Georgia. Not only are there an endless amounts of retail options, but there are also several other ways to have fun at each spot. From an indoor trampoline park to an outdoor shopping village, these five places to shop are guaranteed to make your trip a successful one.
- Gwinnett Place Mall: This two-level shopping center offers customers 74 stores to indulge in. Whatever purchase you intend to make, you are bound to find it at this mall, which is located just two miles from our hotel in Duluth. Businesses include a nail salon and spa, various clothing shops, furniture stores, and more! If you’re shopping during the summer months, be sure to catch the live music performances every Friday at noon.
- Sugarloaf Mills Mall: If you are interested in some entertainment to go along with your shopping, look no further than Sugarloaf Mills. Although it is only one-story high, it covers 1.2 million square feet with 180 specialty retailers. In addition to the wide variety of stores, the mall consists of a medieval themed restaurant, a Dave & Busters, an indoor trampoline park, a movie theater, and several other eateries and entertainment venues. The possibilities are endless at this mall near our hotel in Duluth.
- Mall of Georgia: All of your shopping needs are sure to be met at the largest mall in the state of Georgia. This hotspot is comprised of both an indoor and outdoor retail area, and boasts over 225 local, national, and international stores. The village-style outdoor portion is home to lifestyle tenants and various restaurants, and you can’t miss the 500-seat amphitheater. Major stores include Barnes & Nobles, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Haverty’s, and Target. Take a look at their website for a full listing of stores at this mall near our hotel in Duluth.
- Santa Fe Mall: Craving a taste of Latino culture? Head over to the Santa Fe Mall for a shopping experience that doubles as a cultural immersion. Consisting of over 90 retail stores and service providers, this mall is a desirable destination for a variety of shoppers. It features an indoor playground, a family health center, and, most notably, a handful of Mexican and Columbian food venues. The food court offers authentic Latino cuisine and friendly service to make sure you enjoy it – resulting in an experience you cannot miss while staying at our hotel in Duluth.
- The Forum on Peachtree Parkway: This outdoor mall emits a European feel with its combination of upscale chains, boutiques, and restaurants. Take a stroll down the streets of The Forum and stop in at one of the many elite merchants that the establishment has to offer. Located about twenty minutes north of our hotel in Duluth, this place is worth the drive for one of the best selections of shopping and dining in the Atlanta area.
As you can see, there is a destination to meet your every shopping need while staying at our hotel in Duluth. If you’re craving some retail therapy or simply trying to make the best of a rainy day, just head for the malls. Book your stay at the Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta now to start your shopping adventure!