The City of Brotherly Love is one of our favorites, and we are excited to share that our art hotel, Sonesta Philadelphia Downtown Rittenhouse Square, is now open to guests! This hotel is a feast for the senses, starting with arrival to the building, where you’ll get to admire the sky-high mural that adorns its side.
Once inside, you’ll enjoy chic, modern, and spacious accommodations and public spaces, adorned with art from some of the finest artists in Philadelphia. Sonesta Philadelphia Downtown Rittenhouse Square is conveniently located in Center City and is ideal for exploration of the city, so be sure to plan time to hit the streets on foot.
To view some of the world’s most famous works of art, visit The Philadelphia Museum of Art, which reopens September 6. Immerse yourself in history with a visit to the Liberty Bell and a short walk to see the iconic architecture of Philadelphia City Hall. And be sure to take a stroll to nearby Rittenhouse Square to enjoy fresh air, fine dining, and great shopping.
Guests can expect a warm welcome and the hospitality Sonesta is known for, with some changes made to help them Stay Safe with Sonesta. What can you expect when you stay at Sonesta Philly?
- All guests and employees wear masks in interior public spaces as a Sonesta standard.
- Enhanced sanitizing and cleaning throughout the hotel including specific focus on high traffic/high touch areas.
- Guest protection and social distancing guidelines allowing guests take advantage of the entire hotel while still adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- Guest room safety sealed guest rooms with drop off or on request service only, and wipes available in room.
- Team member safety includes training, use of personal protection equipment and health & wellness checks.